Protecting yourself, your loved ones, your home or your business against unexpected events is a fundamental aspect of wealth planning. Closing the gap on potential risks can be tricky without a comprehensive plan and process that seeks to methodically evaluate all potential risk factors. That’s why risk analysis is an integral part of our ongoing process.
Life insurance products offer a spectrum of death benefit protection, spousal coverage and cash value accumulation features for a variety of needs. Life insurance is also used as an important estate planning tool, helping to ensure your beneficiaries and heirs are not saddled with an undue estate tax burden. After a careful analysis of your situation and objectives, we can help you obtain the coverage that meets your needs, choosing among insurance programs from many of the nation’s leading providers.
For many of us, the ability to work and generate income is our most valuable asset. Protecting it is paramount to achieving your short- and long-term financial goals. Disability insurance helps guard your income and lifestyle from unexpected interruptions during your working years. Adequate disability coverage can ease the burden of lost income or wages while you recover from an accident or illness. It can also help to prevent the depletion of savings or being forced to sell investments at an inopportune time to raise cash for living expenses.
We work with many of the nation’s leading insurance providers to tailor income replacement coverage to your specific needs, adding the features that are most important to you and your family.
Long-Term Care Insurance
When planning for long-term healthcare needs, it’s important to keep in mind that:
- Medicare is not nursing home insurance and does not cover long-term care
- Private medical insurance or Medicare supplement plans do not cover maintenance care
- Long-term care insurance can help manage healthcare costs and reduce the impact of inflation, while ensuring your healthcare needs, and those of loved ones, are covered well into the future.
For many, Long-term care insurance can help:
- Pay for the care you need when you can no longer care for yourself
- Preserve independence and dignity
- Allow you to remain in your home while receiving the quality and level of care you require.
- Protect your family’s financial future and your legacy